Thursday, September 1, 2016

Blog-Tember // Day 1: All About Me

For the month of September, I am going to be joining the "Blog-Tember Challenge" with Bailey at Brave Love Blog. The goal is to blog each week day during the month. Today's topic is Introduce Yourself. 



Hey Ya'll! 

I'm Mallory. I am 22. I was born and raised in Alabama and being southern is all I know. I live on a farm that my family has owned for almost 80 years. I currently live with my parents, but I have already laid claim to my piece of the family land. My sister lives just a hop and a skip away, right through the woods. From my sisters house, I can throw a rock and hit my grandparents house, right across the creek. On the farm, we have cows, chickens, guineas, horses, one mini donkey and four dogs. (I'm working on adding goats and pigs to the mix.) We have two ponds stocked with fish...catfish in one, goldfish in the other.

I am a broke-as-a-joke college student, pursuing a degree in Elementary Education. I will graduate in December...hand to heaven! 

I am a PreK auxiliary teacher at Mount Hope.

I am a PreK TeamKid teacher at Mount View Baptist.

I am an aunt to three of the prettiest children ever.

I am the coolest of three sisters.

I survive on coffee and sweet tea.

I am a small business owner.

I am a music junkie.

I am a frequent traveler.

I am a lover of books and also of writing.

I am terrified of spiders.

I am a missionary.

I am a self-proclaimed, professional napper.

I love every season equally.

I adore the simple, cliche things of life.

Breakfast foods are my favorite.

Nicaragua holds a large piece of my heart.

I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for. 

I cry way too easily.

I am not the best cook.

My dream is to travel to Thailand.

I hunt and I fish.

I occasionally run.

Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays.

I have 4 TV shows that I watch faithfully.

I collect coffee mugs.

I spend way too much time on Instagram and Snapchat.

I plan my whole life on Pinterest.

Lastly...ROLL TIDE.

12 comments:

  1. Mallory, you are also hilarious. Why goats & pigs? I am pleased to meet you on the blog-tember challenge. Breakfast foods are also my favorite and wanted a sunsrise wedding on a mountain with a breakfast following but got vetoed by everyone. And since I wasn't footing the bill coalesced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rhonda! I LOVE goats and pigs! I think they are just so cute! And that is a fabulous idea. I'm going to have to remember that for whenever I meet my forever man! ;)

      Delete
  2. so interesting and so nice to 'meet' you! i love your love for animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an Alabama girl, too! And a UA alumni!! Roll Tide!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete