Wednesday, January 23, 2019

2019 Bucketlist



We are a whole month into 2019 and I have finally decided on a 2019 bucket list. This year I am ditching resolutions and goals because I never stick to them. I will be all about them for a month or two and then life gets in the way. I actually got the idea to create my own yearly bucket list when a friend asked me what trips I had on my 2019 bucket list. If you know me at all, you know that traveling is my favorite thing to do. So of course, this list has a lot of travel destinations and adventures that I would like to cross off this year.

Here it goes! 2019 Bucket List:

1. Go skydiving.
2. Take Micah to Los Angeles, CA.
3. Visit 3 new states.
4. Finish my Masters Degree.
5. Start on my Ed. S.
6. Read one book a month.
7. See Niagara Falls from the Canada side.
8. Expand my t-shirt business.
9. Take a cooking class.
10. Take a photography class.

Making t-shirts and taking pictures are two of my biggest hobbies (besides traveling) and I have been very blessed to create a small business with both of these. I want to be the best that I can be in these areas so that I can always offer people the best quality shirts and pictures. So, I am looking for a photography class to take (preferably locally) to help me better understand my camera and all its many settings. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have really gotten into cooking since I have been in my own apartment. And, I think taking a cooking class with my friends would be really fun. So, drop your favorite recipes below so I can add them to my cooking list :) Happy 2019, ya'll!

What's on your 2019 bucket list?



No comments:

Post a Comment